Fireproof Fingerprint Gun Security Cabinet Instruction Manual/ RPFS Series
Opening the Safe with the Backup Key
- Press the tab left and turn the lock cover counterclockwise.
- Insert one of your backup keys into the keyhole, turn it clockwise, then turn the handle hub clockwise to open the door.
Mounting the Spokes
Find the handle spokes that are packed in a small box in the safe, mount three spokes to the handle hub.
- With the lock cover remove, locate the battery compartment.
- Connect a 9V alkaline battery (not included) to the battery connecting cap matching the polarity (+/-) indicated.
- When the battery is connected correctly, the indicator light will light up once with 1 beep.
- Place the lock cover, turn it clockwise back into its original position.
When changing the battery, always hold the battery connecting cap while disconnecting or attaching the battery. Do not pull on the wires.
Master Code Programming
First time users should change the default code as soon as possible to prevent unauthorized access to your safe. The code should be kept confidential.
Tips: Code Requirements
- Programming a new code will overwrite your previous code.
- Your code can be a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 6 digits.
- Two keys cannot be pressed simultaneously.
- Press anyone of "1,2,3,4" symbols until all keys (1-4) lights to wake up the system before entering your passcode.
- To get started, wake up the system and enter default code 1-2-3-4 on the keypad to open your safe.
- With the safe open, press the Program Button once and release it, the indicator light will light up BLUE once with 1beep.
- Enter your NEW master code.
- Press the Program Button once and release it, the indicator light will light up BLUE 2 times with 2 beeps.
- Now test the passcode after woke up the system. If you set the passcode unsuccessfully, the indicator light will light up RED 5 times with 5 beeps, and the new code will not work. You must repeat the above steps to reset the code.
- With the safe open, press the Program Button once and release it, the indicator light will light up BLUE once with 1
- Place your finger on the fingerprint sensor for the 1st of 4scans. Remove your finger after the indicator light lights up BLUE once with 1 beep. Place your finger again over the fingerprint sensor until the indicator light lights up BLUE once with 1 beep. You will repeat this process until the indicator light lights up BLUE 2 times with 2 beeps.
- Now your fingerprint has been successfully registered.
- Test your fingerprint. If you register the fingerprint unsuccessfully, the new fingerprint will not work. You must repeat the above steps to re-register your fingerprints.
You cannot register more than 20 fingerprints. If the indicator light lights up RED 5 times with 10 beeps when you register your fingerprint, it means the fingerprint storage capacity is full.
Helpful Programming Tips:
- Place your finger on the center of the sensor (this allows the sensor to read where most of the fingerprint detail is located).
- Adjust your finger slightly between scans for increased accuracy.
- Excessive moisture, lotion, or dirt will affect your fingerprint and may cause inaccurate sensor reading.
- If you are experiencing difficulty try different fingers. Each finger is unique, and some fingers such as your thumb, contain more readable information than others.
- To increase your success rate, please register the same fingerprint multiple times.
Registered Fingerprints Deleting
- Press and hold the Program Button until the indicator light lights up BLUE 2 times with 2 beeps.
- Now all previously registered fingerprints are erased.
- If you enter the wrong code or unregistered fingerprints, the indicator light will light up RED 5 times with 5 beeps.
- If the wrong code or unregistered fingerprint is entered 5 consecutive times, the safe will go into a lock-down mode for 5 minutes.
- During this time the indicator light will keep flashing RED, the keypad and fingerprint sensor will be temporarily disabled.
- The safe can still be opened by using the backup keys override.
- After 5 minutes, the safe will automatically resume normal operation.
Low Battery Warning
If the indicator light lights up BLUE 1 second, and then lights up RED 10 times with 10 beeps when opening the safe by electronic way, your battery level is critically low and your safe needs to be replaced the new battery
Vibration Alarm Setting
Press and hold the number “4” for 4 seconds until you hear 1 beep and the indicator light lights up together.
- During the alarm, the keypad and fingerprint sensor will be temporarily disabled, the safe can still be opened by the backup keys or you can reinsert the battery.
- After the alarm is deactivated, you need to reset the above steps.
Locking the Safe
Turn the door handle counterclockwise to close the door.
Silence Mode Setting
To silence the audible sound of the electronics, hold the number “1” for 3 seconds, until the indicator light lights up. To unmute the keys, repeat this step, you will hear 1 beep and the indicator light lights up together.
Removable Sensor Light
Attach the sensor light to the magnetic strip in the front of the top of the cabinet interior. For more setup tips, please refer to the Removable Sensor Light Manual.
Shipping Skid Removing
- Locate the shipping skid that secured from the underside of the cabinet by 4 bolts.
- Remove the bolts with a wrench or 11/16" (17mm) socket.
- Now the shipping skid can be removed.
- Make sure the door is closed and locked before removing the shipping skids.
- Make sure a person stabilizes the safe to keep it from tipping when removing the shipping skids.
- It is highly recommended to utilize a trained professional for moving the safe properly.
Securing Your Safe
There are some expansion bolts included to mount your RPNB® safe to a flat concrete surface using the pre-drilled holes in the bottom. Use the clamping screws (not included) when there is a wooden surface.
TIP: Make sure you have enough clearance for the door to open properly before mounting the safe.
Using the Mounting Bolts
- Position the safe on a flat surface where you want to mount it.
- Use a pencil to mark the holes for drilling.
- Drill pilot holes.
- Position safe in place and install bolts through safe into pilot holes. Tighten bolts.